North American Operations
Swick Drilling North America established its operations In Canada and United States with offices incorporated in Sudbury, Ontario in 2008 and Elko, Nevada in 2009 respectively.
The US division is fully bonded and carries a Nevada State Contractors Licence.
Swicks North American operations are focused currently on providing Underground Diamond Drilling services with the following capabilities:
- Underground definition and infill drilling programs.
- Underground exploration drilling programs.
- Underground Geotechnical drilling programs.
- Core Orientations.
- Triple Tube core extraction.
- Underground High Flow/High Pressure water drilling programs.
- Underground RC drilling programs and RC pre-collars.
- Underground Infrastructure and Service Bore Holes to 10".
- Underground grouting services.
- Hole surveying services.
- Core sizes range from AQ to PQ
- Depths to 6,068 ft (BQ)
Our drill fleet consists of Swick Mobile Diamond Drills and conventional Boart Longyear LM Skid rigs.
Our past and present North American North American clients include as follows:
- Rio Tinto - USA
- Barrick - USA
- Newmont - USA
- Nyrstar - USA
- Heatherdale Resources - USA
- Detroit Salt - USA
- Vale - Canada
- Glencore - Canada
- Hope Bay Mining (Newmont) - Canada
- Agnico Eagle - Canada
- Goldcorp - Canada
- Nyrstar - Canada
- Tagish Gold - Canada
For more information about our North American Operations, please email our North American General Manager Mr Will Gove at email@example.com or call 1-(705)-522-1800 ext 102.
For other International markets, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org